Monday 1 September 2014

My Life Monday: Happy Monday





And here it is.


My bright, shiny new look blog.

It is still going to be a place of positivity - a bit like a Spice Girls album. There is still going to be a mix of lifestyle, beauty, food, general good fun and craziness.

So what have I been doing?

Not a lot really. Apart from work and sleep.

I have also had a couple of epiphany moments. Let a lot of baggage go, and realised just how much I missed blogging and sharing things with you all.

Things and priorities have changed and this space of BeeBeeness had to take a short hiatus, so life could settle and level out.

And here we are. A new month... my birthday month at that! Rock on.

Welcome along for the ride.

and

May your day glitter & sparkle.

No comments:

Post a Comment