Tuesday 9 September 2014

Lindt Cookies & Cream Bar


I was wondering around my local Tesco store and noticed a large presentation unit of swish looking chocolatey goodness. 

Obviously my eye was turned. And I picked out these two flavours. Cookies and Cream and Salted Caramel. 

I don't always get along with Lindt truffles. The red ball one is high on my don't eat that list. The texture however is right up there. 

With strong coffee I sat down with the Cookies & Cream bar. It's indentations led to a clean 'snap' which revealed a soft centre. Almost like a Kinder bar on a giant scale. 

The texture again is very much like that Kinder bar, with and added dark chocolate crispy crunch. 

The outside layer of milk chocolate is thick enough to stand up against the crispy cream centre, however it seemed overly sweet, almost artificially so. It is not a bar that I feel should or could be eaten in one go. 

Mouth feel was ooh, followed by an almost claggy experience. I am glad I had a nice hot coffee to clear my palette. 




No comments:

Post a Comment