Wednesday 17 December 2014

Getting into the Festive Spirit

Slowly but surely I think the season is starting to creep up on me.

This month week has been a busy one.

The world as I know it normally stopped for the non-stop action that Christmas double editions. Festive films, spiced orange mocha breaks and thank yous that taste like chocolate, I find those are the best ones!

One thing about driving home when it's late you get to see all the Christmas lights in all their glory.

This year the husband is chief decorator, and I can almost say the festive season is feeling a bit ill and has been sick all over our tree!

I'm putting my few minutes of down time to good use and planning next month's posts. I am determined to get organised. Yes I know I say this every year.

All the presents have been bought, they still need wrapping - and in some cases delivering. The cards still need to be written... I'm so bad at doing cards. Sorry family who live away, I haven't the foggiest clue where I wrote your addresses down. But be safe in the knowledge that I'm thinking of you!

One more week of this manic production in the office and I will again be able to breathe a breath of TV Lisitings relief, that is until Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment