Saturday 1 March 2014

February Favourites

I can't believe that February has gone already to the big calender in the sky.

This month I have loved so many items it was hard to choose just a couple.

From Avon this month I have been obsessed by the Apricot and Shea products. Fresh and fruity withotu being overpowering. The fragrance spritz and hand & body lotion have been everywhere with me from the sleepover at the Deep to the office.





My candle from Harper's Bizarre has been hit this month.


On a whole I burnt this while reading the Tea Dress Shop series by De-ann Black

THE VINTAGE TEA DRESS SHOP IN SUMMER (Tea Dress Shop Series)

Three fantastic novellas, there will be a review coming shortly. 

I loved my night at the Deep too... that one will be difficult to top. 




I also discovered these chocolatey beauties by Cadbury. Basically a Dairy Milk sandwich with either LU biscuits or Ritz crackers.




No comments:

Post a Comment