Thursday 20 March 2014

A Wardrobe Malfunction

So there I was walking down Coney Street in York when horror of horrors I felt a draft. A cold draft at that, right where I shouldn't be feeling a draft when wearing jeans, woolly jumper and a vest top.

I oiked up my jeans and kept walking. I think I got 2 shops down, I had to stop and oik them back up again. What to do? Erm, get some new ones was the best option I could come up with.

So with waistband clasped in both hands I high tailed it to New Look in Blake Street and foraged in the Inspire sale section. I came across a fab pair of black jeans, 32" leg for just £10.




















What a difference a pair of trousers make.

I forgot how nice the cut of the trousers are at New Look, especially for taller people. The feel of the material is good, and it feels durable. The over black dye means that they can double as work trousers with a smart top too. Here's hoping that the next time I need some new trousers that they still stock the high-waisted jeans.


No comments:

Post a Comment