Thursday 30 January 2014

January Favourites

Here are three items I have loved this month.

Hair Screws.


This little items may look like a device of torture but make bun wearing and updos so much more comfortable, easy and long wearing. You can get them here

Avon Eye Shadow Quad in Mocha Latte. 



I love this little bundle of neutral colours, and the fact that they come with instructions on where each colour should go on your eye to create a natural smoky look. Great for work and casual daily looks. A yummy mummy palette of goodness. Available from your local representative.

Cleanser.



This month I discovered this gem of a product. I tend not to use a lot of face washes as my skin can have some fantastically bad reactions to them. I was having a fair few breakout issues after the festive season, so I mixed up my cleansing routine. I remove my make up, then use this. I massage the fine beads into my skin and removed with a fairly hot flannel. It leaves my skin really nice and soft. Superdrug currently have this on offer here.




No comments:

Post a Comment