Saturday 11 January 2014

Everything £5 Haul

Pink and Grey Poncho: I've always fancied a poncho for day-to-day wear, but wasn't sure about it. So when I spotted this fleece number on the website everything5pounds.com I thought what have I got to lose.



And I must admit I am pleasantly surprised. It's a great length for when you're out and about, especially jumping in and out of the car. I can't be doing with the faff, I'm also thinking in the springtime it could well be school run worthy.

Black and red polka dot skirt: This is a simple skirt, I have my eye on wearing it to work with either a long-sleeve black top or white shirt.



Asymmetric dress in caramel with dark brown stripes: this I have earmarked to wear with my skinny jeans or leggings and some ankle boots. Again this is earmarked for none work mummy days. School run appropriate I do believe.



What do you think of these items? I still can't believe all 3 pieces only cost me £15 pounds.

1 comment: