Thursday 9 October 2014

My I Want List: October

As many of you will know I'm a bit of a Twitter lurker.

I have a few accounts, however my main one is @whatbeebeedid.

Over the last couple of weeks @cherrydivastore has come to my attention.

Cherry Diva

They have got some of the most amazing accessories I have seen in a long time. Pretty much all of them have set my heart a flutter in a fit of the I must haves. 

This weekend alone these two beauties caught my eye...

black bobble hat

This Mickey Mouse bobble hat has me catching my breath. I mean how fabulous is this. It makes me sad to have such a stupidly large amount of hair and stunningly large circumference for hats. 

Black Mittens

And how gorgeous are these mittens. They would keep your fingers toasty warm on the school run, and part of me hopes that I spy a cord that will attach them through your sleeves. 

bobble hat

This hat isn't my colour at all, but the shape and the style makes me thing of it being a giant cupcake with a cherry on top. That can't be bad at all now can it?

Cherry Diva also carry jewellery

These earrings are so shiny they peaked my interest

skull earringsblack heart studs


And then there are the socks... I seriously lost my beans when I saw these. 


snow white ankle socks

Panda Socks

star socks

t



No comments:

Post a Comment