Tuesday 7 October 2014

Better Late Then Never: My Little Parisienne Box

I ordered this box at the start of September, after seeing so many favourable reviews about its contents.

I've been erring towards getting a beauty box for a while, but until now had never taken that leap.

This one seems a little bit different. A mix of beauty and stationery. I love my stationary.

In my first box I got these bits, I apologise for the photos the lighting today is just horrific... a bit like the weather.

I'd almost given up hope of it arriving, but I'm so glad it did. On a rare day off too.



How gorgeous is this box. Each one promises to be a keepsake all of it's own. Roughly A5 in size.




This is what greets you as you take the lid off. A gorgeous print all wrapped up in a bow.



First thing that I find is an A5 notebook with a few pages telling you a little bit about the company,

Some themed stickers, I mean just how cute are those sticky people.



The next goody is a notebook/ipad case. Absolutely gorgeous... and well times as my eldest poured a mug of coffee over my current one yesterday.



And finally some little beauty goodies, some dry oil by Nuxe, foundation primer by Laura Mercier and a My Little Box brightening pen too. I'm a very lucky girly today.

I've loved opening this little box, and for £15 a month I am really looking forward to my next delivery. It could be here in a moment of days. I wonder what it's theme will be this time?

No comments:

Post a Comment