Monday 23 December 2013

Outfit of the Day: Christmas Dress Down Edition




In my office we have a dress down policy during December. As a whole this is due to the manic shift patterns that we work prior to the festive season.

So this is what I wore on my last official shift of 2013, photos taken in the mirror of our toilets!

Reindeer sweatshirt - Peacocks £12
Skinny Jeans - Yours Clothing £12.50
Animal print canvas shoes: George at Asda (last season)
Glasses: vintage frames

When I'm in work I tend to keep my make up to a minimum. Nice and simple and pretty much able to keep up with the eye rubbing a midnight finish entails.

So today I wore:

Eyeshadow: Avon True Colour Healthy Glow
Mascara: Seventeen Maximum Volume Mascara in Black (from Boots)
Eyeliner: SEVENTEEN Eye Kohl soft smudge pencil in Blackest Black.
Brows: GOSH eyebrow kit (I used the blonde one today)
Powder: George Ultra Matte pressed powder No, 1  porcelain.
Blush: Barbra Daly Cheek to Cheek Blush in Petal
lips: Nivea lip butter in Caramel Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment