Wednesday 18 December 2013

Christmas Party Time

'tis the season to be jolly... faa la la la la la la la
So we go out and look like wallies.

Yes Christmas Party season is upon us. This weekend alone I have been to two, and have another three this this week.

By the time we reach the big day itself I'll not only be serving Christmas Pudding, I will be looking like one too.

The first jaunt of the weekend was my office's event at Aspire in Leeds. It was a fabulous venue, we had the whole of the downstairs, check out their tree. 



With a hot buffet & pudding platter, a night of dancing and some The Mighty Boof photo booth action.




My make up was a mix of MUA's Undressed Palette, Avon's Cashmere foundation, Supershock mascara and No17 Lasting Colour in Red Chilli. Lashes from eBay.


No comments:

Post a Comment