Thursday 12 June 2014

Argh The Stress!!!!

Regular readers will have noticed my blaring absence from the bloggiesphere of late. 

I've been so busy it is unreal. 

I don't think I have had a full evening at home in the last month and a half. 

It all started to get complicated with Cub camp back at the end of May, then I had another Cub camp last week and in between my car broke. 

I have well and truly killed the engine. The car thing means I am relying on so many people right now until I can get it fixed. 

One friend is driving me to work every day. I work 14 mile from home in a town that isn't linked to mine by public transport. In fact to get to work by bus or train I would have to go 30 miles away from work to get a route to go back. Got to love rural Yorkshire!

I've have fallen off the Dieting Rollercoaster too. Something about working 10 hour days leads me to sugar like nothing else. I'm currently on a 10 hour office day 4 days a week, then a reduced Friday at present. I'm entering week 2, it feels like a month already!

I've generally been a bit of a grump. 

This being said I am bringing myself round and will be starting to write again! Yey she said, boo they said. 

Speak soon. 

Also if there are any things you would like me to write about, let me know below. 


No comments:

Post a Comment