Friday 12 September 2014

Free For All Friday: 10 Facts about Me



1. Your nickname.

I have a few, but the one that has stuck is BeeBee.

2. Your eyecolour.

I like to refer to my eyes as cow brown.

3. Your haircolour.

Unique!

4. One fact.

I have good memory. A really good memory. Just for the most random of things and it's can never be relied upon for speedy recall.

5. Your favourite colour.

Blue, particularly Wedgewood Blue.

6. Your favourite place.

Somewhere quiet with a bottomless coffee, coffee table, wifi and a replenishing bookcase.

7. Your favourite celebrity.

I don't have one, but could look at pictures of Zoey Deschanel for an eternity.

8. Your favourite animal.

Hedgehog... Owls are climbing up the ranks though.

9. Your favourite song.

I have two. They're both rather different.


Rolling Stone's Sympathy for the Devil

and


The Source ft Candy Staton You've Got the Love

10. Your favourite book.

The Magic Faraway Tree by Enid Blyton.

Share your 10 facts down in the comments section.

May your day Glitter & Sparkle

BeeBee

No comments:

Post a Comment