Saturday 1 February 2014

Nail Woes #2

So we are at the end of week 1. 

I have been using the Avon Pearl Shine now for a week. 

I'm loving the pretty pale pink shimmer that it gives you. However, I'm finding that I need to reapply on a daily basis. It isn't keen on people washing up, or even cleaning, using your hands for anything apart from sleeping. 

I have found that if you don't use rubber gloves that the polish starts to bubble, if you do much else it starts to not so much chip and wear off on the tips, which is wear you need the most protection. Especially as I'm growing out some major splits. 

One thing I have noticed though is the speed in which my nails have grown this week. I don't know whether or not that is down to the Avon product or just co-incidence. 


No comments:

Post a Comment